Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Vacation

Vacation.
What does vacation mean to you?
I thought vacation meant total bliss, total relaxation away from the stress of work, boys, and all the other bologna.
not.
Right when I get into my destination, they say there was only some baggage (6 to be exact) that made it onto the plane. Mine hadn't come out yet, but mine was one of the 6 and since I didn't see it freaked out. Found it. Made it home and found out that my dog is so stressed she ran away, pissed herself and wouldn't eat or drink. Cool. Anyone that knows how much my dog means to me understands my dogs come before everything and anyone. Then family drama comes pouring in. Father and I get in a disagreement, brother's doing ANYTHING for some spare change, and mother can't handle any of it. Lovely how I step right in the pile of dog poop.

But I am on vacation, where everything should look like this:

and not like this

Day 5 of 14 days. How am I going to stay sane when all I miss is Lilly, and want to run away from my parents? So I took myself out of the cat situation above and did the following:

Stuck up for myself. Ding Ding :)
Moved all my crap to my grandma's where I know get to listen to the beach and feel the breeze.
Got delicious, too many calories to think about, breadsticks that are to die for and ate most of them (saving the rest for later)
And internet that is fast, and a blog that I can complain to and no one says anything back... right away.

So even though I will stress about my dog after I finish and find some more dog poop on my other shoe, I am going to go finish those other breadsticks and watch the amazing view out my window. vacation anyone?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My toddler willingly holds my hand. He reaches out and pats my shoulder as we lay in bed next to each other.  Its as if he is waiting for m...