Sunday, July 10, 2011

List of what White people Like

Took ten minutes to get my internet up and running, or at least to this point, and still haven't figured out what to write. I could write about a stupid boy, or something of the sort, but what fun is that for the reader to write about something they have heard over and over again.


I decided to browse good ol Google for ideas on what to write. I typed in 'Fun things to write for a blog' and what popped up? Full List of Stuff White People Like. And mind you this was on the top of the list of the search. Of course I clicked on it. I went to the full list of what us white folk like trying to figure out what kind of person would make a list. Could he be white? Asian? Black? You decipher for yourself.

-Obama (all types of races like him, not me though)
-Having Gay Friends/Black Friends
-Ugly Sweater Parties
-Being Offended
-Standing Still at Concerts
-Being an expert at YOUR culture
-Coffee
-Having 2 last names

That was just a few from the list of 134. So who do you think made this? Go here and figure out yourself, it reminds me of Clue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My toddler willingly holds my hand. He reaches out and pats my shoulder as we lay in bed next to each other.  Its as if he is waiting for m...