Monday, August 22, 2011

Not just a #

What weight is beautiful?
What outfit is stylish?
What hair is hippest?

I wont tell you my weight that I was, but it was 31 pounds heavier then I am now. I have gotten many compliments on how good I look and "have you lost weight?" It makes me feel good, but when I think about it, did I not look good when I was 31 pounds heavier?

I have no idea what my "ideal" weight is, and I am sure my dad or a know-it-all could tell me, but what weight makes me FEEL ideal? What makes me think "Hey this is where I should be at, and I look good even if I am not a size anorexic-exercise-aholic." Is it going to be a size zero just so I can get those envious looks, or is it going to be  a size 16 where I can eat whatever I want and have some love that can handle a lot. :) I dont know.

I was probably at my size now when I got called fat and lose by a previous boyfriend. He is now in my burn list, but I have let everyone, including myself, let others say what size I ought to be. So finding out the size that makes me happy is going to be harder then resisting McDonalds. That's hard.

2 comments:

  1. you are getting better and better....keep going girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are strong and amazing, you got this love

    ReplyDelete

My toddler willingly holds my hand. He reaches out and pats my shoulder as we lay in bed next to each other.  Its as if he is waiting for m...