Monday, August 15, 2011

Genius right here!

Guess who is a FA-REAKING genius? This girl right here. It only took almost a year, but this girl has internet at work. I had been trying to use my mobile hotspot and had no luck because I had no service here. I sat at the computer watching it load for ten minutes only for it to say try again because you service sucks and you have no brain. Kinda.

But I found that the computers at work have a phone cable thing that delivers, internet. If only it delivered pizza I would stay at this job forever, maybe. So whippee!!! Getting paid to sit on my butt and blog. I do do my job too, so dont think I do nothing.

Anyway, just thought I would pass this exciting note onto you :) Have a wonderful night bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My toddler willingly holds my hand. He reaches out and pats my shoulder as we lay in bed next to each other.  Its as if he is waiting for m...