Monday, August 29, 2011

Boys, Alcohol and Dogs

I read the entry question. Write 3-5 pages about your interests and why you should be accepted here. No biggy. Boy did I think wrongly. I am currently on page two and already sick of myself and more stuck then when a slug finds out when the sun shines he is stuck there too. Sit me down with coffee and a person that nods and smiles and I can talk about myself for hours. But trying to put all about me in a positive light aint gonna happen in 3 pages. So where do I go from here? How do I get another page when I don’t want to seem like I am drowning in details and self-recognition. Its not like I don’t have experience or stories that make me a prime candidate for this program. I do. But trying to share my life story without sharing too much is a thin line to be walking. Even as I sit here I can vent and tell you about myself. But do teachers want to sit here and read me bitching about life and how its unfair and unjust? Nope. I would throw it out the first instance if I was reading a bunch of essays and saw some one complaining who I didn’t even know.

So I have stretched, walked around, and am even trying blogging to maybe give my head some clearing room. Interests. Boys, Alcohol, and One Tree Hill. Oh and dogs, can’t forget dogs. Do they want to hear about that? I have had enough experience with boys to know the jack asses, douche bags and man whores. I know how much alcohol can give you a buzz and how much leaves you on the bathroom floor naked. One Tree Hill. GAWD. Can Lucas Scott be any more jaw dropping, pile of drool on the floor, handsome? If you haven’t seen it ladies, do. He is a gentleman and romantic AND genius. DANG. And about dogs, I don’t need to even go into that because I am sure you know how I feel about them.

Why should I be accepted? Why shouldn’t I be. Besides being a total lunatic some days or be a emotional girl that only wants a huge cinnabon I am the ideal candidate. Just that line on why I should, makes you want to sign me up for some mature classes, right? My brain is completely fried right now. And that’s just what they want for a student, a kid that is tired of writing. Vote for Natalie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My toddler willingly holds my hand. He reaches out and pats my shoulder as we lay in bed next to each other.  Its as if he is waiting for m...