Sunday, August 7, 2011

Hide and Seek with Stupidity


Ever play hide-and-seek with your dogs? Call me weird but it is so much fun. The confusion on their faces as they search frantically for you is probably cruel, but is the funniest, cutest, easiest laugh  ever. The quote that sums up the endless love a dog has for you can be noted below:
  Want to knows who loves you more? The dog or your wife? Lock them both in your trunk for an hour and come back and see who is happy to see you!!
Lilly wasn't smelling with her nose, but looking with her eyes, and anyone that knows how smart Lilly is really knows something. She follows Lucy around, clueless, just going along for the ride. I whistle when they are out of the room thinking they have lost me forever, as they bound back in the room thinking I am in sight. Out they go again thinking I am in the kitchen. Silly them.

But then Lucy spots me like we haven't seen each other for a week and races up to me, Lilly behind, and cover me in excitement and love. I am so lucky to be in love with two dogs that love me to the end of the world and miss me when I am gone even for a minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My toddler willingly holds my hand. He reaches out and pats my shoulder as we lay in bed next to each other.  Its as if he is waiting for m...