Thursday, September 1, 2011

Smack!

I can't explain to you the noise I am hearing right now. You might not even notice it if I didn't mention it. If I explained that its a noise unlike any other, and occurs on a daily basis, does that help? No, it is not my little 13 pound chi-mix humping her huge duck. Rather funny daily occurrence, but not it. Its not the sound of silence. And its not definitely not the sound of the the blender running. SMACKING. Pure grossness of smacking and eating.

Lucy is laying on the floor, gasping for breath as she eats a rawhide. It kind of sounds like a cow, eating sloppy oatmeal. She thinks she should swallow most of it as she realizes its way to big to swallow and then you hear this gag from within her stirring. That makes me freak out and leap up from being quite comfortable and content so she doesn't re-gergatate it all back on my clean floor. She gets afraid, runs away and does it anyway. Thankfully thats all that comes up is her gross chewed rawhide and she sits back down, like a cow and chews once again her curd, making the horrible smacking sound.

I notice that on dates and just in general. Not cows. The way people eat. I feel like miss priss even saying that because I know I dont eat like the Queen of Manners myself but if you chew like a food processor, I probably and not going to choose a restaurant for a second date. If I really know the date is not going anywhere, I try the "lets see if I do the same thing he is, if he gets any hint" and start chewing like Chewbaca. Nope, doesn't even notice. I should have tried the noises that Chewbaca makes and see if I got a different reaction.

I can't change my dog's manner's. She doesn't understand when I am saying "CHEW YOUR FOOD" or even if I get on her level and try to express my desire for her to chew or I will not want to ever give her a bone again. No brain in that dog. So I need the Dog Whisperer. I am sure that if he can do all of that magic stuff and make any dog go good, that he can create a dog that chews right. While he is at it he can try the dates I go on. Because guys are dogs too right? Just kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My toddler willingly holds my hand. He reaches out and pats my shoulder as we lay in bed next to each other.  Its as if he is waiting for m...