Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The 100 workout

What do you want for your last meal? I just finished stuffing my face with hashbrowns and eggs. You thought I was on a diet or trying to get in shape right? Well I just about died working out.

I tumblr, is that the word?, and found this picture that read like this

100 workout
100 jumping jacks
90 crunches
80 squats
70 leg lifts
60 jumping jacks
50 crunches
40 squats
30 leg lifts
20 jumping jacks
10 minute run

On here it looks pretty easy right? HELL to the NAW. I decided to do 100 jumping jacks before the 10 minute run to mix it up a bit. After 5 minutes I looked like this


So I stop and decided to do the squats. I am probably not doing how the pros do it but I did it to the best of my ability and so my knee caps didn't fall out. For a tiny moment I thought I might do the rest of the jumping jacks, but forgot I didn't tell anyone where I was and someone wouldn't know where to begin once they knew I was dead from exercising. Ya right, that would be the last place they looked.

I ran home, exhausted and sweating like an old fat man that just had a beer and trying to just stay alive. That doesn't make sense because why would a guy run when he just had a beer? Oh well you get the point. I get home decided hell, just finish it. And I did barley. Five minutes after the workout, or should I call it a mirage because it sure dont look like a workout on paper, my legs start shaking. Then my arms and every time I bend down my abs hurt. And this is after 5 stinking minutes. Oh lawd, I am about to go to bed and I dont even want to know what I feel like when I get up.


My friend Lauren took me to the gym and made me run 3 miles hard after not having worked out in over 5 months. I couldn't move the next day. Everywhere hurt. Stand, sit, even pee. This guy above looks like a gem compared to what I looked like. So hopefully I can at least pee when I wake up.

I had a marvelous breakfast though. I will let you know if I make it by tomorrow. And if you think your tuff stuff and can do this, bug off :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

My toddler willingly holds my hand. He reaches out and pats my shoulder as we lay in bed next to each other.  Its as if he is waiting for m...