Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The other girl...

Get in. You are going to have to read a lot. Because a lot is what’s on my mind. First of all velveeta with 2% milk and ½ the fat, is GROSS. I would not recommend it.

In college I fell in love with a boy. This boy was tall, handsome and had a bunch of whiskers. He rode a motorcycle, and I thought he was the one. Well the one turned out to be a lot of yelling and ended up being pretty terrible. I was positive he cheated on me. He even went for a friend of mine, and stayed the night with her, more then once. It ended pretty badly and we both went our separate ways.

Well, I had asked to be his friend a while ago on facebook, and I am talking months and months ago. I would check often basically so I could get my stalk on and see what he had been up to. Well he finally added me and he was dating a girl. Kinda cute, but of course as the previous girlfriend we always think we are the prettier one out of the two. His facebook was so boring to stalk. He didn’t post anything. So I quit looking. Well randomly about a couple months ago he de-friended me. Not a big deal because as I said, he was boring to stalk.

Sunday. He texts me. Once again not a big deal. Small talk. Small talk becomes big talk and long story short he is in Austin and wants to get together and see me. See me? Yeah uh huh.  I told him that no emotions would be involved because I knew he would go back to his life and that we wouldn’t talk, because I haven’t talked to him in months and months. He says he misses me and my body and that that I am all he thinks about. My body is the only thing that pops out in that text. Just because you put two sweet things beside it doesn’t make me think that you just want to “see me”. He said cool, no emotions, and things went from there. He showed up at my house, beer on his breath. Not the unusual. It was 8:30. I had to leave for work at 9:20. He leaves at 9:10. Quicky. No emotions. He texts me later, kinda the “cuddle” phase with no emotions. And it was nothing. So I thought.

Until the next day. I thought, hmm, maybe he friended me on facebook. I go on his page and he had changed his profile picture. Not the usual I am a stud-bang-me photo, but a picture of him and a girl. A professional picture. It looked very much like an engagement picture. And sure enough, my stalker skills take over. I find the girl that he had dated but told me he was for sure single, and hop on over to her page. It was on private but her default picture said it all. It was her and him and a rock on her finger. THEY ARE ENGAGED. I flipped. AS my mom says sometimes I overreact so I emailed the fiance. Told her I had sex with him. She emailed me back within minutes, and so goes there. He is supposed to be getting married in a month. She is bawling, I am pissed. He really thought he could play me dumb? I dated his butt for more then a year, and had caught him in multiple lies. AND then he thinks I just wont find out that he changed his facebook picture to an engagement picture? God. So she knows all. He texted me saying he wanted to come by again. I simply said sorry, you can’t. He has no idea that when he steps inside their house that he has a good smack coming. Hopefully it’s a smack hard enough for two.

I was that girl. That girl that didn’t stick up for herself and her morals. I was the one in the movies they always talk about being a whore. If I had known he was engaged I would have never even let him walk into my house. I am not upset about doing it, because as I said no emotions were involved, but the whole thing about him thinking he could get away with it, is the thing that really is sticking with me. What an idiot I am. He told me straight to my face that he was single and I believed it. It makes me wonder how many times while we were dating that he did the exact same. If he cheated on his fiancé what says he didn’t cheat on me? I am not even sure how to watch for this next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My toddler willingly holds my hand. He reaches out and pats my shoulder as we lay in bed next to each other.  Its as if he is waiting for m...