Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sunshine...

When its winter, it seems, at least in my case, that the things I need to do or should do, aren't really what I want to do, or have motivation to do.

But when there is a nice day, like yesterday and today, I am excited to get things done. Maybe I was in hibernation and waiting for a nice day. My windows were open last night and it was cool enough but not freezing and having the perfect temp breeze across my face was wonderful. Those kind of nights are the ones I crave for.

I would love to live somewhere where I would experience nights like these all the times, but I wouldn't appreciate them as much as I do when I get them randomly. I guess that is how it is most of the time.  You get too much of a good thing and you dont appreciate them as much. Still, I wouldn't mind having them more often, and would promise mother nature to love them as I loved it last night.

These kind of days I love just doing errands, or shopping. Thankfully I work tonight, so sleeping all day is going to save my wallet. But ah, coming out of a store with an awesome deal, and then out into the wonderful weather, can only make for a complete day.


Leonardo Di Caprio

No comments:

Post a Comment

My toddler willingly holds my hand. He reaches out and pats my shoulder as we lay in bed next to each other.  Its as if he is waiting for m...