Saturday, January 29, 2011

Packing...

I am moving on Monday, pretty excited. I got a ton of motivation after taking my dogs to the dog park, but as you can see I am now typing instead of packing or being any sort of productive. Maybe the lack of sleep is what is keeping me from doing that. My room is a mess, clothes on the bed, clothes on the floor, and odds and ends scattered around because I am not sure what I should do with em.

Monday is also the day I start losing weight and starting my new me. UGH. I love junk food, and well my ass apparently likes it too, as it keeps growing. I am going to lose 60 pounds by the end of my lease, which is 7 months. I have no idea how I am going to stay motivated. hmm. Maybe I could put a fat picture in my bathroom of me in a bikini and that will be enough motivation. Thankfully Lee Ann is moving so I will be able to stay more on track.

I may take a nap, my window is open, dog on my lap, and tiredness on my side. I love days where you can smell the warmth and the fresh air, its amazing.


(today kinda looked like this) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My toddler willingly holds my hand. He reaches out and pats my shoulder as we lay in bed next to each other.  Its as if he is waiting for m...