Monday, January 24, 2011

Risks...


Here I am, once again, and hopefully here to stay. I lost my other blog, which was full of Africa, and I feel that hopefully this will be an awesome thing for me to look back on. Who knows, maybe it will spark some kind of thing, not sure.

Either way, I am excited to be writing, even if it is on my computer. I dont know what I will write, but I hope that even if it is just a quote I will write something. I loved this picture. I am a huge fan of photography and quotes. A true romantic I believe :) But I am totally ok with that!

I guess for tonight before I go to sleep and start one hell of a week (no sleep and working overnights, yuck) I will leave with a quote.

"Do me a favor... Stand up, walk to wherever the nearest window is, and just look outside. You may not know this, but there's an entire planets-worth of summers, friends, sunsets, street lamps, songs, late nights, great films, and night skies waiting for you. Your life is amazing as you want it to be, but first, you have to let it be that way" - Chad Sugg

No comments:

Post a Comment

My toddler willingly holds my hand. He reaches out and pats my shoulder as we lay in bed next to each other.  Its as if he is waiting for m...