Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Gin and Tonic...

That's the thing about girls. Every time they do something pretty, even if they're not much to look at, or even if they're sort of stupid, you fall half in love with them, and then you never know where the hell you are. Girls. Jesus Christ. They can drive you crazy. They really can.
 - JD Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye


 So random. But that is so me tonight. Listening to Amos Lee. Texting a handsome boy that I wish I was with, and laying in bed with two cute dogs. Life couldn't get much better. It could get awesome if I had an old man's drink (gin and tonic) and that boy, but I can't complain. Amos Lee will do just fine tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My toddler willingly holds my hand. He reaches out and pats my shoulder as we lay in bed next to each other.  Its as if he is waiting for m...