Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Days off...

Days off are like:
coffee when your really tired
a snow day
a hot shower when your freezing
rainy day
cuddling with your pups
an awesome sale
a cute boy that texts you randomly
when my mom knows exactly when I need her without saying a word
when a kid says he loves you, or that your pretty
Christmas
a pedicure or manicure and you still have money left over
Cinnmon rolls right out of the oven
one tree hill
fresh strawberries and raspberries
dancing
laying on the beach, the sun soaking right in
did I say Christmas?
how about Christmas morning? :)
re-decorating my room
a good song, make that a great song
un-sweet tea
you and me

No comments:

Post a Comment

My toddler willingly holds my hand. He reaches out and pats my shoulder as we lay in bed next to each other.  Its as if he is waiting for m...