Monday, September 12, 2011

Sherbet Ice Cream... Pink

Sherbet Ice Cream. Pink Sherbet. The pink that has some orange mixed in that makes it almost a warm pink. I got to experience this. On my way home from work. The sunrise was amazing. The best sherbet ice cream yet. The sun was a dark orange with the ice cream of a girls favorite color surrounding it squeezing the sun to shine bright.

And it decided to get better. I open the door that squeaks which is an alarm for puppy love to come racing towards me. Sliding on the wood floor, Lucy and Lilly can't get to me fast enough. Jumping and licking and moans and grunts of excitement. I am one lucky gal.

Take them outside, and immediately the goose-bumps rise. But its not that cold where you want to put sweats on. The dogs soak in the cool. This causes the great crazy, retarded dogs come out, which seem to have bottled years worth of energy. The race down the trail, the dust from their feet flying behind. So many sniffs and smells, just like the same every walk, but this was a "fall" day.

Come home to make some fresh eggs and hashbrowns. Orange juice with enough pulp that reminds me of living in Arizona and picking them with my brother. Squeezing them with my father and having a glass container to pour it in. YUM. I eat my delicious breakfast as the three animals sit all beside me. I think to think they love me. Others think they want my food. Which your probably right. But we enjoy!

Now off to bed, dreaming of sweet dreams of lilacs and christmas and all the wonderful things a girl may dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My toddler willingly holds my hand. He reaches out and pats my shoulder as we lay in bed next to each other.  Its as if he is waiting for m...