Monday, May 16, 2011

Someplace...


Ah, this makes me miss Michigan so terribly much. You know I sometimes complain about how my roommate can be very indecisive, but I am having quite the time deciding whether or not it is worth spending over 600 dollars on two weeks up North. It will be even more, around 900 to take my dogs. My computer I can tell is already telling me it is getting arthritis, or some disease as it creaks and moans every time I turn it on. So I could buy a computer worth the cost of a trip. So is it worth it? I am not quite sure. My mother would say it is up to you, as my father will flat out say no, not only because my animals are a hindrance, but I think I am also an annoyance.

Anyway, today is my Friday, which I am quite excited about. Tomorrow I am getting a pedicure with my mom for her Mother's day gift. She desperately needs one, and I dont mind being pampered at all. So it shall be fun. And then the rooms and possibly another friend are going to go see Brides Maids. It looks cute for sure, so I am hoping for a great laugh or two.

So something on my mind. Love. What is it, and when you find it how do you know? Truly know. I see people in love, getting engaged, having kids, and then having it all dissipate and falling off the cliff, like a marathon runner. I look back on all the boyfriends, and feel like at the time I was in love, but how do I know that? How do you know forever is going to last until all of your parts are sagging and he still thinks the sun shines out of your ass. Of course I have heard that I will never leave you, but they all do. I am so ranting, so I apologize. I just wonder how you know you met the one?

Anywho, we got new cameras installed with our company, and you can see yourself on camera, and we are having a blast dancing and watching ourselves. Will they ever see our awesome cool moves? Probably not. But it is keeping me awake and occupied. Night yall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My toddler willingly holds my hand. He reaches out and pats my shoulder as we lay in bed next to each other.  Its as if he is waiting for m...