Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Motivation... I dont have

Motivation. How does one maintain it? Because I sure as hell dont have it. When I am laying in bed knowing that I need to run, I have all the motivation I need, but when my feet hit the floor, I lose all of it in an instant.

I have motivation to eat, sleep, shop, watch tv, and oh yes, stalk people on facebook. I am particularly the best at the last one, because I can eat, watch tv and technically shop too, all while seeing who my ex is dating now <--- I know I am not the only one here.

How do I get motivation for the important stuff though, like running, going to work, cleaning and such? Running has been a drag, because an overweight sweaty blonde chick does not look so hot sweating EVERYWHERE, and breathing like a race horse. I have YET to find one that does. And working? Yes, I dont hate it, but everyone that knows me, knows I would rather be doing the things I have motivation for rather then thinking about the chaos that may happen at work.

EXERCISE: My father says, "It just takes getting into a schedule and having dedication". He is saying this while he is eating a piece of cake while his metabolism has already taken care of the cake before it hits his mouth. Lucky son of a.... My mom says that "Just eat an egg in the morning, and a yogurt for lunch". She is saying this as this is her second day with it, after taking a "break" of eating whatever she wants. I want something that works. So what I am trying to do is eat 900 calories of whatever the hell I want and running. <--- yes I still look like a pig in 93 degree weather.

WORK: Finding something I am passionate about is what I heard leads to someone wanting to go to work everyday. In this economy its a little harder, but hopefully God will provide. And come on, doesn't everyone complain about going to work?

BUT if anybody has a pill that motivates for running and doing the important things, PLEASE hit me up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My toddler willingly holds my hand. He reaches out and pats my shoulder as we lay in bed next to each other.  Its as if he is waiting for m...