Saturday, May 21, 2011

Oxygen...


I thought maybe it would have lasted. I thought if I had put my energy and time, that I would find more in common and that my heart would love him, eventually. I was wrong. Even if you have something in common, it doesn't make out for the fact that you just might not be right for each other. 

What was the deal? Was I just not attracted? Was I just in a long phase that I was hoping I would get over? I have no earthly idea, but it wasn't right. I tried and tried. He was everything I needed in somebody, but it wasn't what I needed. I find that a lot of my girlfriends would bitch about that their boyfriend at the time would be such an ass and not treat them right. This was me too, and I often would get comforted and comfort because our hearts would always get broken. Then we would get a boy that was too nice, who would open the doors to everything, pay for everything, and do everything. I had a couple and it was way too much.

Where is the in between? The one that is kind of an ass that keeps you on your feet, but that also thinks the sun shines out of your ass? I have seen now 3 friends resort to match.com or eharmony, and I am definetly not on that route yet, but everyone that has gotten an account has found love. I am pretty sure God is going to be my match.com account, and I just need to trust him. I am just putting my faith in him that I am not old and wrinkly before he decides to bring prince charming :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My toddler willingly holds my hand. He reaches out and pats my shoulder as we lay in bed next to each other.  Its as if he is waiting for m...