Sunday, May 22, 2011

sweet dreams bloggers.


I have thought numerous times, how nice it would be to fly. Not exactly like Buzz, but flying. I want to at least fly in my dreams, and that has yet to happen, so wishful thinking right?

I just got off of working 2-10 pm, while having a small break from working overnight last night. I thought I was going to be way more tired, and WAY more grumpy, but my tired-ness is only hitting me right now. I work tomorrow night and then have a couple of days off. 

Can you tell I am just talking a bunch of random crap? yes so can I, so I am going to sign off a little early, so not to bore you. sweet dreams bloggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My toddler willingly holds my hand. He reaches out and pats my shoulder as we lay in bed next to each other.  Its as if he is waiting for m...