Thursday, May 19, 2011

Love is a Blind Whore...


I am sitting on my porch, with cup of coffee in hand, and watching the rain fall down. If any of you look at the time, yes it is almost 4, and yes I am just starting my day off. But heck with it, its my day off and I am going to enjoy it.

Anywho, I read this picture/quote, and whoever must of wrote this, got hurt really badly. Even so, I liked it. A blind whore. I relate with that. I think he got hurt because she walked away to another guy, and she must've been blind, because she didn't see how good he was to her. She also must not have a sense of humor since she doesn't like any of his jokes, and a mental disease because its always good to blame someone else for one's own pain. I see the hurt in this quote, the red staring at me. I laughed first at it, but then realized that it was more then just a chuckle.

My mom or somebody once said that even though when you get hurt, and it seems that love is not by your side and that you never want to love again, you do. Love is something we all strive to find. All love is different. And heartbreak after heartbreak we eventually get up again and find love again, hoping that the love will be different.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My toddler willingly holds my hand. He reaches out and pats my shoulder as we lay in bed next to each other.  Its as if he is waiting for m...