Thursday, June 16, 2011

Picking Apples with a cottage cheese butt!

There is more to sex appeal than just measurements. I don’t need a bedroom to prove my womanliness. I can convey just as much sex appeal, picking apples off a tree or standing in the rain -A.H
Oh goodness, look at the way my love handles just cling to my side, my butt looks like cottage cheese, my boobs are like ant bites, my hips are like my mother's, and so on and so on. Yes, I probably have quoted each one of these but dang girls, we were blessed yet here we are complaining about everything that was given to us.

Yes, my butt is huge, but just look Kim Kardashian she is proving that big asses are a big asset literally. My dearest friend complains she is fat and needs to lose a couple inches. UM hello?! she is at least 60 pounds less then me, which then in turn makes me feel like an elephant. QUIT IT. No one especially who is bigger then you wants to hear how "fat" you are when you know people around you are more fat. I have heard that it is just for people to hear 'no you aren't, your so skinny'. Its people's self-esteem that is low so they will say things to hear the opposite. I know I have done this multiple times and have probably still do in some aspects.

Its a vicious cycle that needs to be stopped. Have you seen at Hollister how they have bathing suits with padding for little girls? Where has innocence gone to, my dad still cringes when either my sister or I (now more my sister since I am out of the house) wears something that is too low cut or too short, and she is 16, not 9. She bought "stripper" heels and my parents were on a mission to saw a couple inches off. I would bring a short skirt to school and change so I knew the boys would be looking. How sad I wanted to be noticed more for my hottness then ME. I dont know how to stop it since the boys' will always be boys. Even grown men like to see boobs and all the fake-something-or-other. I worked at a strip club (not doing the poles) but as a waitress and there were old men that probably couldn't get it up, and were drooling so much I had to go by and offer more napkins to slop it up. So until everyone changes especially those men haha, we are all gonna be comparing ourselves to the magazine or even the girl next to us. But I am gonna look dam good, with huge hips, huge butt, and love handles that have enough loving for you and me, while picking apples off a tree. BAM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My toddler willingly holds my hand. He reaches out and pats my shoulder as we lay in bed next to each other.  Its as if he is waiting for m...