Wednesday, June 29, 2011

How to Fail at Dieting

I am on a seafood diet. I see food, and I eat it.
How many people have started a diet and then within an hour have failed miserably and back at the delicious tempting food? Me. And probably you.

I see this:
And then I see this:

And the answer is clear from there. Unless there is something mentally wrong with you, or if your a vegetarian, or just ate the picture above and now your stuffed and can't even look at it, then I will let you slide. But come on to all the other freaks. Doesn't this look simply mouth-watering? I just ate and could still find some room in my stomach for a piece... or two. 

Dieting. Oh lordy. Where to even begin? I know a majority of ladies out there want to have a better looking body. I know I do, but why would God create people that invented delicious food be put on this earth for us not to enjoy their creations? 

I attempted to eat healthy trust me. I heard that tofu was full of protein and that when you mix it with something it absorbs all of the flavor and you can't even taste the tofu. I also saw that if you want to have healthy oil for cooking use coconut oil instead of olive oil.  So I was convinced. I went to the store to get ingredients to make tofu smoothies and get coconut oil for cooking. I bought 30 dollars worth of healthiness only to realize tofu tastes like an inside of a pumpkin and that coconut oil gets hotter then normal oil and tastes gross burnt. 

So exercise is important to so I heard. I haven't run in 4 days. I got motivation and have done well, for a couple of weeks. My dog, Lucy, is fat and lazy (cough, wonder where she got that from) and has now hated to run with me. When she runs with me, she lags behind and looks pathetic and gives those puppy eyes. Getting ready to run I start walking down the steps to the trails outside and she already knows what's coming. She gives me the "hell naw" look and sits her nice fat booty on the top step and doesn't budge. She has now become my best excuse not to run. 

So I found a fact that I guess I am gonna have to resort to because I love pizza too much and my dog is too fat to run:



:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My toddler willingly holds my hand. He reaches out and pats my shoulder as we lay in bed next to each other.  Its as if he is waiting for m...