Sunday, June 5, 2011

BRING IT

I dont know how long ago it was since I was in a relationship, not that long ago, but I am in one now. Do I see a marriage or all of that no, but I am enjoying NOW, and who cares how fast people think I am taking things. All that matters is that I am living my life to the fullest. I am going to live happy, whether that is dating many guys or being a cat woman. My heart is the best thing god gave me, to love and to give, so why not do all. I am lucky I get to experience so many things, if that is experiencing men so be it, but more so on the line of experiencing life. I am so ready to go out there and change the world. BRING IT :)

this little guy knows how to try and experience life 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My toddler willingly holds my hand. He reaches out and pats my shoulder as we lay in bed next to each other.  Its as if he is waiting for m...