Friday, June 10, 2011

Bailing

My body has been fighting sleep all day. I am awake, at 1 am, and can't sleep. Maybe because I am supposed to be in bed with my boyfriend, or at the wedding, or downtown, all that I should have gone to, yet here I am wide awake writing to you.

Bailing, Change of Plans, or any other form of not doing something when you said you would is what I have done. I honestly have the best intentions, and when I do go I have the best of time, but I often regret that I didn't do something. Take tonight, I was invited downtown, granted the past few pictures albums on facebook that pop up are something I am glad I didn't partake in or was around, but still could have made it fun. I could have gone to the wedding if I had found someone to watch my dogs, yet I found the easier route and deep down needed time for me and was feeling stressed. Then I say I will go to the boyfriends and didn't do that.

I could make up excuses that everyone who ever bails says. I dont know if I am pushing myself to hard to meet every expectations or I am just really fucked up, which I think is the latter. I am reading a book and in it it says that a person will do better if they can. I am not going to let this excuse from a book be the reason behind it, but I feel people do certain things because they just dont know how to do better. I dont even know where I am going with this. I dont understand why I do the things I do, and I wish I could find the root cause so I can fix it. I dont like what I did tonight, bailed on 3 things that could have all been fun. But now I feel like shit and the day hasn't even started. sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My toddler willingly holds my hand. He reaches out and pats my shoulder as we lay in bed next to each other.  Its as if he is waiting for m...