Saturday, December 31, 2011

Truth, or Lie.

Lets be real. These mushy wanna be quotes kill me. Only half are true and all girls know it.

1) I want to wear your sweatshirt to bed: LIE. I enjoy my oversized t-shirt and underwear. Sweatshirts that are big eat me alive at night. No thank you
2)Watch scary movies with you. SEMI TRUE. If you are just getting to know a guy, duh. It gives you the reason to be RIGHT next to them and hold him tight at the "scary" parts. If your in a relationship no. (see #6)
3) Talk on the phone until sunrise: LIE. I like sleep... a lot.
4) Sneak out to watch the stars with you: LIE. Stars are romantic but so are your eyes which will be locked to mine and not the stars.
5) Play your favorite video game: LIE. It's not fun after I get killed a ba-jillion time. Ego boost for you, tired of blood on the screen for me.
6) Make you watch chic flicks: TRUTH. Need I say more?
7) Kiss you in the rain: LIE. I get freezing in the rain and want to be dry and warm and watch it from indoors. The Notebook makes it look way more fun.
8) Go on walks with you: TRUTH
9) Laugh until I can't breathe: LIE. When I can't breath I have to use my inhaler. Not sexy.
10) Hold hands: TRUTH. Especially in public, movies, car, you name it.
11) I want to fall hopelessly in love with you: TRUTH

No comments:

Post a Comment

My toddler willingly holds my hand. He reaches out and pats my shoulder as we lay in bed next to each other.  Its as if he is waiting for m...