Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Grow a VAGINA!

Like the infamous Betty White says, "Why do people say, 'Grow some balls!' Balls are weak and sensitive! If you really wanna get tough, grow a Vagina! Those things take a pounding."


You may think this is a graphic topic, but I know everyone has seen balls. I remember as a child there was this big black bull on our ranch and he had balls the size of my head. I never dared to ask what they were because right beside the massive swinging pendulum there was this HUGE thing that peed. I knew that it was probably a private part and didn't want to ask my dad afraid of the tender birds and bees' talk at the age of 8. This bull though, walked around like he knew he had the balls the size of king kong. It was hard not to stare at them only because they were right at my eye level.

Not only are balls on ranches, but people now hang balls on the back of truck hitches. I believe its the desire of wanting some, so hanging the "wanna be" size on the back is the next "logical" answer. Some are even gold or shiny silver only accenting the stupidity.

So why do we have to 'have balls' to do something? Why not vagina be the symbol of doing something your scared shitless to do? I mean, have y'all seen how a work of art it is? There are statues of woman and their vaginas'. The man statues are along side but have tinsel on top or cover their package with a pity leaf, which only validates the reasoning of showing their true 'manhood'. The women statues don't need to be covered with leaves because, lets be real, who needs to cover success? If I need to reiterate more, here are a few reasons:

Women birth 8 pound bowling balls from vaginas and somehow they shrink back and still live from the entire process.
Vaginas create life. Yes, men contribute, but over half of their little guys die before getting to the end of the rainbow.
Vaginas don't fall on their knees and create awful baby cries if gotten kicked. I have kicked balls (sorry brother) and have gotten kicked and I don't feel the need to cry out that you killed my birthing rights.

I feel the list could go on, but out of respect for the guys and the fidgety people reading this, I think y'all get the point. Y'all men have talent: fixing the pipes in the bathroom, finding time to fix the car instead of the dishes in the sink, and all the other manly stuff. And for the men that are reading this and feeling a bit of a inferiority complex, listen up... GROW A VAGINA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My toddler willingly holds my hand. He reaches out and pats my shoulder as we lay in bed next to each other.  Its as if he is waiting for m...