Monday, December 12, 2011

Man worth shaving my legs for

"Somewhere there is a man worth shaving my legs for"
Going to be real here. The only reason a girl shaves is if she wants to get more then just a free meal. If a guy asks you what you are doing and asks you to come over, you hurriedly say yes, take a razor to your dry legs, shave, then rub some good smelling lotion on after. You put on your sexiest bra, and make sure your bags under you eyes are concealed so he won't know its from staying up watching the Hallmark channel by yourself... and your dogs. I understand there are the times where you think nothing is going to happen and  your going to "watch" a movie but he is really wanting to feel you up and heading to rub your manly legs. This has happened to me. And I am just being real here. I didn't shave my legs for awhile. A month probably. I had no reason to shave. My dogs certainly didn't care, hence the licking of their butts in front of me. Hygiene wasn't important to them, so why should my hairy legs concern them?

So I didn't shave my legs and here I am about to "watch a movie." He goes in for the kill. He is about to rub my legs and I had to think fast. I do a flirtatious laugh as I move them away while simultaneously saying something ridiculously stupid, "Oh my goodness your curtains are so cute!" His mom probably put them up, but it gets him to sway his attention away from my cave woman legs. Then I do what so many girls do. Either 1) Text your roommate that she needs to call you and tell you to come home immediately or 2) turn your volume off on your phone and pretend you received a call and talk to yourself for awhile and say a lot of "uh huh," "ok," and so forth and say you'll be home soon. The guy probably knows but tries one more time. You keep your legs as FAR from his reach as possible. You look like one of the stepsisters from Cinderella with your butt in the air giving him one last tease of a kiss, because you know how to keep the boys coming. You walk out the door, hairy legs and all, and not only feeling confident that you didn't give into a guy, but you now don't have to shave for another month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My toddler willingly holds my hand. He reaches out and pats my shoulder as we lay in bed next to each other.  Its as if he is waiting for m...