Monday, December 26, 2011

I dont count my boobs as weight!


 "Whenever I check my weight, I always subtract 5 lbs. I don't think a girl's boobs or brain should every count against them."
I also take off 5 pounds for my jeans, 2 for my shoes, and 3 to 5 depending if and how much I ate. Even with the possible 15 pounds taken off I stand on the scale while my muffin top laughs at the number. I hop off, make sure the scale is truly set at "zero" and then step back on. Thunder thighs decides to join in with muffin top.

Scales lie, even though they say they don't. I can weight 10 pounds lighter then go to the doctor and somehow be ten pound heavier. I am not sure where those ten pounds came from, but trust me, I didn't eat ten pounds of fat just for the heck of it.

Some say don't use the scale as the true test of how much you weigh. Just eat healthy and exercise. I will eat 10 cookies and run, well try to run, for 10 minutes... healthy compromise? I use the scale now when I want to devour cinnamon rolls, 2 bowls of cereal of the best curly fries from Jack in the Box. I step on the scale as it flashes "low battery" aka "you step on me too much and your getting kinda heavy" and I realize thank goodness because those cookies are calling my name!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My toddler willingly holds my hand. He reaches out and pats my shoulder as we lay in bed next to each other.  Its as if he is waiting for m...