Friday, April 15, 2011

My babies


You know I have just realized I have yet to talk about my dogs, which are the loves of my life. The one above is not mine, but cute I will have to admit. It is amazing how something that gives you retarded 'I dont know what you are talking about so I will cock my head to look cute', whose saddest eyes 'make' you fork over yet another piece of food from your delicious meal, to the annoying scratches at night that let you know they are there when you seem to be in the most peaceful sleep. They are simply the best.

Lucy


My adorable, walmart dog, whom before I received was named Yager girl. A little girl in the walmart parking lot was hold a dog who used to be about 20 pounds, who now should be on the atkins diet. I was in love. I didn't even let my boyfriend at the time know, and brought her home and it was love. Maybe that is the reason we are no longer together, because ever since she has been home she in known as the bed hog. She farts while walking up the stairs, licks herself in the most annoying sound I have ever heard, and doesn't even chew the food I give her. She swallows and makes the most weird pig noise. Yet she is the most faithful. She lays on my bed when all I want to do is sleep, and doesn't even hint that she has been needing to go to the bathroom for the past 6 hours. She has the most beautiful depressed eyes I have ever seen, which I believe she has mastered to get everything she wants. She is my best friend. EVER :)

Lilly


How can you resist a face like this. My roommate at the time, she and I decided to go to the pet store to buy a small animal because I get bored with life and always need something new and interesting. I walked in and walked out 170 dollars poorer, but 170 dollars that I would spend on probably crap anyway. She was adorable and I have always wanted a small dog. The people there said she would be no bigger then 5 pounds, LIES, and I was so happy. My first pocket dog. Now the 13 pound heap of joy, is still the best small dog I have had. She has to be constantly touching me, near me, looking at me with her yoda ears. She annoys the living hell out of Lucy, has no manners and not trained. I will admit she knows her name, knows how to eat anything off the ground and loves me. So whats better then that? nothing.

And I know this post was going to be all about my dogs but I can't forget my first animal who was really and truly mine. 

Cookie



I got this kitten from an ex, who had four less then a week old kittens that were in his wall. I raised them and ended up keeping cookie who was the runt of them all. I bought this cat so many toys yet he still to this day perfers water bottle boxes and boxes. Oh what a silly cat. I enjoy his energy, except in the middle of the night and love his cuddle moods.

I seriously have the best animals ever, and will never ever get tired of talking about them and loving them til they want to hate me :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

My toddler willingly holds my hand. He reaches out and pats my shoulder as we lay in bed next to each other.  Its as if he is waiting for m...