Friday, April 15, 2011

ello!


‘So you believe in second chances now,’ he said, clarifying.
‘I believe,’ I said, ‘in however many you might need to get it right.’


I am working an overnight, woop. I am already ready for bed and I have so much time to pass by. It is almost two and one kid has been complaining of an ear ache. 

So I have been struggling, of course, with my job. It is not that I dont like it, its not that I am not good at it. Its that I have stressed my body to the point where I can't handle my emotions. The ONLY person I have been able to go to is my mother. I dont want to be the debby downer for my roommate and my significant other never answers and I feel that I bring him down more then anything and that he is doing his best to console me, but it isn't want I am wanting. Technically its maybe what I need, but right now I just want someone to just shake their head and say, I am sorry. 

Ah, tonight is day one of four, I have a interview/putting in my resume for a dream job that I am not truly qualified for. I worked on my cover letter but I am not sure if my heart truly shines through. I want this job more then anything. I can't believe I could have the opportunity of saving animals. What an honor it would be to save the lives of animals that aren't able to voice it themselves. I always look in the eyes of my pets and I feel so lucky that they are mine and that I can take care of them. I always feel that animals have that sad look in their eyes that say, save me, and I can never turn them down. Thankfully there is a pet deposit because if there weren't a limit on how many animals I have I would be the notorious animal lady. but I am okay with that. I dream of one day saving thousands of animals. I want to be known for saving and giving animals a second chance at life. I only dream that God wants this as much as I want it. So please cross your fingers for me.

I am off to finish my duties so I can maybe browse the internet and other useless things.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

My toddler willingly holds my hand. He reaches out and pats my shoulder as we lay in bed next to each other.  Its as if he is waiting for m...