Tuesday, April 5, 2011

HELL.A

So my dog is getting walked by my neighbor upstairs. How nice. I am crossing my fingers, saying a little prayer that she is running willingly and doesn't die because she is so fat. She ate before she went, good move mom, and is lazy so I will either see them both back shortly or just my neighbor because Lucy died on the trail. So cross your fingers.

I worked last night, and it went amazing. I hate going into work, but when I have nice smooth nights I love my job, go figure. I love when the kids enjoy and WANT to spend their mornings with Miss Natalie. It makes me feel so loved. I have work at 2:30 at the Jewish school, and though I hate to say to go watch over spoiled, loud, rich Jewish children and use the derogatory term, I am going to keep my mouth shut. Probably a good choice.

I am so ready for a good night's rest and for my eyes to stop feeling like they haven't had any sleep for a day. Hopefully I will get a couple hours before work and then it will be caffeine pills and coffee until six. SO I am going to try and get some shut eye, leave a note on the door for the neighbor to give me the whereabouts of Lucy, and pray Lilly doesn't have too many crazy spasm-dreams. Wish me luck :)

JUST A THOUGHT FOR THE DAY <--- THE WORD HELLA :))

The just got back, 10 minutes later... they made it back alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My toddler willingly holds my hand. He reaches out and pats my shoulder as we lay in bed next to each other.  Its as if he is waiting for m...