Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I need this


Watching Date Night, applied for three jobs, even one of them after I sent it messed up, frustrating, and have a clean room. YAY! Its a night off from Helping Hand and I am so excited.

I am exhausted though. I miss Michigan so much. I am so bummed I wont be there this summer. I am going to miss my last summer job, my best friend, and well, just being around a wonderful city in the most wonderful part of year. I wish it was possible to go there this summer, but it wont happen sadly.

I miss my boyfriend too. It is so hard being away from him. I dont know how long it has been but it has been too long for sure. If I can get over this crappy weekend full of work, I get to see him. Cross your fingers it gets here pronto and that I can make it through in one piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My toddler willingly holds my hand. He reaches out and pats my shoulder as we lay in bed next to each other.  Its as if he is waiting for m...