Thursday, April 21, 2011

Complaining

Well hey there overnight, how do you do? It is not even twelve and I am still alive. I am not sure what to talk about. Of course there are a thousand and one things on my mind, but not sure which one I want to write about.

I could write about a boy, my friends that I am annoyed with, or something of the sort, but isn't that for my diary? I want a blog that people enjoy reading. Whether it is a quote, picture or something that the person can say, 'yeah I totally hear you'. I got a comment from a reader that said she loves reading my blog. UM thank you. Probably one of the best things I have heard. It feels good that someone out there actually enjoys reading my crazy mind.

So I am searching for the happiness that some people around me, I feel have. I know that everybody struggles with their own issues, but I have seen some people that always look on the bright side. Hello, can I please have just 1/16th of what you have? I complain about everything. I could complain about anything and everything. Dont believe me? Test me. I feel that people do complain. I have sat with friends for lunch, on the phone, or even in person, and it is all about what she said, or this guy is totally being a douche and blah blah blah. I get annoyed, but then I catch myself over and over again, complaining.

             "Oh my god, he hasn't texted me back, its been FIVE minutes"
             " She is such a bitch"
             "I have to work another FREAKING overnight, I never get a break"
             "I was so wanting to get laid, but nooo, mother nature just had to come say hi"

You understand how it goes. So how do I start being positive when I am so used to complaining? I dont know. People say to say nice things when you want to say mean things. Do people know who I am? If you are going to tell me that at least ____ <--- and give me something optimistic, I will want to throw a huge knuckle sandwich your way. I know the sky can be blue sometimes if I look hard enough, but really? Try saying that to someone when a hurricane and tornado are wanting to hit natalie central will not make a little blue sky appear out of no where!

Maybe I should go on something. I am already so messed up with sleeping pills and caffeine pills, why not add a little sunshine in the mix? My mom suggested I take some of my brothers anxiety pills. haha. Oh the joys of sharing prescription meds :) But seriously, maybe I could, but back in the day I dont feel people took things. I believe they probably smoked a ton of weed and everyone was chill and relaxed. But I can't do that either, not that I even have the desire, because everyone knows or has heard that when you smoke, you eat, and my butt doesn't need to gain a size.

But I am who I am. I got a family, that despite how many times they want to kill me, loves me everyday. My mom lets me bitch to her on a regular basis. My roommate and best friend moved in with me, so that means that I am liveable to be around, and that either she is now immune to it, or she is the best ever,  (I will go with the later). So honestly, all I can do is work on getting happy. As they say (and good thing I am in the optimistic quote mood):

No comments:

Post a Comment

My toddler willingly holds my hand. He reaches out and pats my shoulder as we lay in bed next to each other.  Its as if he is waiting for m...