Monday, February 7, 2011

Called-In...

Yes, I called in. I am not sure if this is ok or not. I have called in 3 times now since I have worked. I have been genuinely sick all three times but I feel like it is going to cost me my job. URG, I hate that I have such a bad immune system. To top it off I dont have a boy here. Not that I need one, but I would certainly like one. The dogs will do, they dont mind if I breathe through my nose weird, or moan because of my chills, they sit there nicely, taking it, and looking at me with their puppy dog eyes. presh.

I took some medicine and waiting for it to knock me out. I find it so interesting how a little pill can do such wonders, hmmm. Good thing I am not a pharmacist. But I am gonna leave with a quote, and a picture, they are what really interest me with this blog :)

And seriously, if a guy says what do you want, and she says she doesn't care, she really does CARE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My toddler willingly holds my hand. He reaches out and pats my shoulder as we lay in bed next to each other.  Its as if he is waiting for m...