Saturday, February 5, 2011

Sickness...

Ugh, I hate being sick. Especially when your roommate is going to move in, just doesn't make for a fun day. I think my fever just broke because I am sweating and freezing.

My pups are being so patient. They want to go on a walk so bad and are laying around while I blow my nose like an elephant and cough. Lucy has been doing so well. I am so grateful that one of my dogs is just content with laying around.

So this guy got my number from my facebook page (I erased it). I dont know who he is, but since we had multiple mutual friends, I accepted his friend request. He has texted me multiple times and I really saw it harmless, because he lived so far away. He said that I was beautiful and so on. Sometimes when he texts I dont answer. 1) Kinda creepy 2) Dont you have other girls to text? So he texted last night, and he was asking the certain questions like what's your fav color and so on? I told him I was sick and taking it easy and he asked if I helped with gas he could come and take care of me. WOAH HOLD ON. I texted back saying I didn't know him, so I am now just ignoring. Gah he keeps bla bla bla. Anywho, I am not sure what to think and have started to ignore the texts. Maybe he will get the picture. So I am going to go and find some energy. I have some lady looking at a mattress at one and need to take a shower. toodles.

P.S

No comments:

Post a Comment

My toddler willingly holds my hand. He reaches out and pats my shoulder as we lay in bed next to each other.  Its as if he is waiting for m...