Thursday, February 3, 2011

Hearts...

Yeah its snowing :) Kinda happy, kinda not. If school is cancelled, I dont have to work at JCC (jewish community center) BUT I signed up to work at HHH if school is cancelled, so either way looks like I am going to have to work. It is not like school where you get off and the whole day is yours, NOPE, I have to be grown up and work. At least if I work at HHH, I will get my check. The sad thing is I get 8% out of it to go to the 401k. Poop!

So question, about guys. I have tried and tried to have this only be about things beside those creatures with coodies, but I find this is what I often think about. I promise to not have all of my posts about them, but I just wonder if anyone else thinks about them the way I do.

I am talking, or should I say texting a guy. He is sweet, far away from here, but not far enough that we can't visit (we have thought of seeing each other). But what are we? I dont want to ask the question especially if that was the TOTAL opposite of what he was wanting. But then again, what do I want? I would like a boyfriend. The thought of telling a person at the end of the day that you love them, and truly caring about someone other then your family/dog, is something that I crave. How do I tell him, without 1) seeming desperate and 2) Scaring him off?

I know some may say if he doesn't want what you want and wont do it for you, he isn't the right one for you anyway. FINE. But seriously what if he is the right one? I dont know, my heart will be a little crushed if he says he doesn't want that, but everyone is entitled to their own heart. I just need to be content with allowing people to follow their own heart even if it hurts mine in the process.


"Promise me you'll wait for me, cause I'll be saving all my love for you, And I will be home soon"

No comments:

Post a Comment

My toddler willingly holds my hand. He reaches out and pats my shoulder as we lay in bed next to each other.  Its as if he is waiting for m...