Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Freezing...

Here I am in the new apartment, with not great internet thanks to my phone. It was a interesting move to say the least. The day before moving it was a beautiful day, warm, sunny skies. The weather said that it was going to be cold and maybe even snow. But when you are amongst a gorgeous day, the cold doesn't sound that bad

WELL, its freezing, literally, and there are power outages everywhere, fun. But thanks to my dad A TON, we moved everything into my apartment.

The apartment is cute, wood floors, our own bathroom (I have a roomie, Lee Ann), and amazing view to trails. The management must of just sprayed because upon putting dishes into the cabinet, there were a ton of dead cockroaches. EWW, anyone that truly knows me, knows that I hate them to the point I will cry until someone kills it. Luckily they were dead but it was going to be a task that I didn't know if I could do. I was on my own though, Lee Ann still in Odessa, mom in Georgetown and me stuck cleaning it by myself. I am still here though. I grew some balls and the kitchen is now spick and span. WOOP.

I am excited for this new chapter of my life, and really hope I dont run into a lot of roadbumps. But hopefully if I do, I will at least trip gracefully :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My toddler willingly holds my hand. He reaches out and pats my shoulder as we lay in bed next to each other.  Its as if he is waiting for m...