I don’t really want to become normal, average, standard. I want merely to gain in strength, in the courage to live out my life more fully, enjoy more, experience more. -Nin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My toddler willingly holds my hand. He reaches out and pats my shoulder as we lay in bed next to each other. Its as if he is waiting for m...
-
My toddler willingly holds my hand. He reaches out and pats my shoulder as we lay in bed next to each other. Its as if he is waiting for m...
-
My mom said she liked funnier blogs. I would too. Except I am not in the funny blog mood. I could possibly write something funny, but it wou...
-
What weight is beautiful? What outfit is stylish? What hair is hippest? I wont tell you my weight that I was, but it was 31 pounds heavi...

No comments:
Post a Comment